Monday, September 15, 2014

Conclusion

It was a great trip, fun educational, and exciting.

I had picked Turkey Tours By Local Guides based on their review on Trip Advisor. I will admit to being a little apprehensive on what we were getting into.

I was surprised to find that we needed to only pay 50% and the remainder upon our arrival in Istanbul, which was a good 6 days into our trip.

As it turned out I made an excellent choice and I can highly recommend them. The knowledge and passion of the two brothers Ozkan and Abdil, about the country, together with Ozkan's quirky sense of humor made our trip even more enjoyable.


As for Turkey, nothing would have disappointed me but it far exceeded my expectations. I was aware of most of the man made sites to see but not aware of the natural and scenic beauty, nor the helpful and friendly nature of the people.


There is much more to see and I hope to be back again in the near future. Until then I will savor my memories.













Görüşürüz tekrar (I believe that means - See you again)



Location:Home

No comments:

Post a Comment